Christmas is only 8 days away! I think this is the first year that I’m actually done with my Christmas shopping with a reasonable amount of time to spare. I’m usually that person frantically shopping on the 23 because I used all my previous “gift shopping” trips to buy things for myself (just me?). For those of you who have a few loose ends to tie up, check out these stocking stuffers for the fitness lover in your life!
- Lululemon headband: It’s pretty much the only lululemon purchase you can make for under $50. Super cute and tames flyaways. I seriously can’t workout without a headband – and I’m sure I’m not the only one – so this would be put to great use.
- Quest Bars: Great flavor, low carb, high protein, little to no added sugar. They’re great after a workout, on-the-go, as dessert.. I could eat these all day long. You can’t go wrong with quest bars.
- Balega Hidden Comfort Socks: I know, I know, socks? These defy stereotypes though. People would be excited to receive these. They’re soft, last forever without developing holes, and are moisture wicking. Also, they’re pricier than cotton socks so people are less likely to purchase them for themselves, aka they make a great gift.
- Addaday Travel Roller: For massage and recovery on-the-go. Easy to bring to work, on planes or road trips. Great for stimulating blood flow and working out knots as-needed instead of waiting until you get home. Self-care is important to fitness lovers, and this gift will keep on giving.
- Massage Gift Certificate: If the fitness lover in your life recently competed (ran a race, participated in game day, etc) this will be sure to please them. Who doesn’t love a good recovery massage?
What’s on your Christmas list? What did you get the fitness lover in your life?