I’m always reading up on health and fitness and always willing to try new things. Lately, I’ve been into:
- Ben Greenfield Fitness Podcast: Mind/body hacks, up-and-coming trends you haven’t heard of yet, and the science/explanation behind health and fitness.
- Golden Milk: This herby, warm drink is known to fight inflammation (which I’m experiencing a lot of after having my wisdom teeth removed). I mix 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk with 1 tsp of gaia golden milk (purchased at Wegmans).
- Salt Baths: These are so relaxing and help with recovery. I like the lavender blend before bed or eucalyptus and spearmint throughout the day (purchase at Wegmans or Target).
- Sleepytime Tea: A cup of this before bed soothes and quiets my mind, helping me fall asleep easily.
- Treadmill Hill Workouts: It’s hard to stay interested when treadmill running, but with the amount of snow in Syracuse I haven’t been left with much of a choice. The presets make it easy to challenge yourself without constantly changing the settings by hand.
Have you tried any of these? What have you been loving lately?