Looking for supplement recommendations? I would start by making sure all of the “big rocks” are covered when it comes to your health. Is your diet in check? Are you getting enough activity/movement? How’s your sleep? Once you nail down the hard-hitters, little tweaks like supplements will start to make a difference. There are also a few instances where supplementation is necessary and not all of the necessary nutrients can be obtained through food.
If you’re taking care of your health, make sure you’re giving some love to the largest organ in your body: your skin. My go-to is FRE skincare. I love that it’s made for skin that sweats!
As far as other life-changing, can’t-live-without-it products that are part of my getting ready routine, I am obsessed with:
– Primally Pure Charcoal Deodorant. This is the only natural deodorant that lasts all day without giving me a rash – I tried 3 brands before this with no luck. Get a discount with code: STODDS
– the Schick Intuition Razor. This saves me SO much time that I actually keep up with shaving my legs!
– Batiste dry shampoo. Every other dry shampoo I’ve tried has left my hair sticky, greasy, or flat. Plus, this smells amazing.
– Good Chemistry body spray. I don’t wear perfume, but this light body spray made with essential oils smells fantastic!
– John Frieda Leave In Conditioner. This is a spray, so it goes on a little lighter than the creams I’ve tried. Also, I don’t brush my hair, so this + finger combing is enough!